Monday, October 08, 2007

we're leaving on a jet plane



Our three week trip to the States is coming to an end!!!!
It began with a car slamming into the concrete median and another one rolling multiple times directly in front of me as I drove to the airport and ended with my neighbor verbally attacking me because of our yard not meeting her standards. The time in between has been filled with friends, craziness, good food(too much of that) and HEAT. Emma and I have enjoyed our visit, but are very ready to be on the plane heading back home.

Please pray for our safe return.

My next update will be from Croughton or here in Kentucky--Due to my being in the UK on an expired Visa for over a year, we are not sure what will happen as I pass through Customs at Gatwick. Makes for an interesting time:)
I will update with pics when we are settled.