Friday, February 05, 2010

friday frivolity...

Okay, first of all, there is something wrong with my blog page---blogger is looking into it because it seems to be happening to a lot of blogs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The winter weather is on the way...

it has been raining all day...

and soon it will turn into ice...

and then 4 to 6 inches of snow...

Of course... because Michaela has her first dance team competition in Lexington this weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to run around and get the last few items for the competition...

and as I gathered my items at the store I came to the realization that Wal-M*rt seems to be a large classroom for homeschoolers...

who knew that so much teaching could be done as you walk around a store with your children following behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And since W*l-M*rt seems to be a large classroom, there are a few lessons I would like to teach...

**to the woman who just shoved past me in the hair accessory aisle, a simple "Excuse me." does wonders.

*** to the man and women who about knocked me over trying to get to the register before me, I really wasn't in that big of a hurry. If you needed to check out quickly, I would have gladly let you go ahead of me. Just use your words!

*** to the woman who walked around the store coughing all over the place, please cover your mouth. I really do not need your germs sprayed all over me. Cover your cough!

*** to the mother who let her child scream for what seemed like HOURS...
he was not screaming because he was tired... he was screaming because he wanted that toy...which surprise, surprise you let him have to stop his tantrum. ( Not hard to figure out who has who trained in your relationship!)

*** and a lesson to myself... don't shop at W*l-M*art in the middle of the afternoon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My late winter term ended...

with much relief from me.

That was an eternal term...

with boring classes...

but I am 3 classes closer to completion!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, since the snow is falling...

and our plans have changed for about the millionth time...

I better get going.

Because Michaela and I are now driving to Lexington tonight rather than in the morning...

I wonder if Steve has finalized his and Emma's plans for the weekend?

Camellia or Gena...Steve, Emma, and Cali are heading down there tonight!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great weekend and be safe!