Friday, February 12, 2010

friday frivolity...

Ahhhhhh!!!!

The end of another week...

A week filled with snow and school closings.

And we get to do it all again next week!

Snow and all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BLOGGER....

would you please fix my blog?????

It has been weeks!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My new classes began this week...

A&P online...

My first Sonography class on Thursdays...

I am generally not intimidated by classes...

but I do not like being unsure...

and this one has me thinking!

Guess I should get more comfortable since this is the field I am studying to work in!
~~~~~~~~~~
Steve has completed his 90 day probationary period at Raytheon...

his reviews have all been excellent...

and he is loving what he does!

Which is always a plus when you have to go somewhere 5 days a week!
~~~~~~~~~~~
He is actually home all day tomorrow...

and I am sure he would like to lie around and do nothing...

but I have other things in mind for him...

like...DEMOLITION!!!

the girls' shower walls are coming down.

and we will be down to one shower until the walls go back up:(
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing exciting happened with Mac and Emma this week...

snow days and lounging!

What a life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I have discovered Cr@igslist...

and I love it...

Already sold two items!

If it isn't nailed down it may end up for sale:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two more days until Valentine's Day...

Do you have something special for your sweetie?

Steve, think Dave Ramsey...

There is no Valentine Day envelope!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those of you not in a relationship...

Sunday is S.A.D. (Single Awareness Day)...

Take yourself out for a nice dinner...

Pamper yourself with a gift...

because at least if you go out with yourself, you know you will like your date!

At least I hope so:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off to search for items to sell:)

Longaberger baskets...

a couch...

a Weider...

oooo, the van!

I wonder what I can sell that Steve will never miss????

Can you list children???

.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great Saturday!

I know I will...

sleeping in (Steve can take Mac to dance at 8:30!)...

no homework...

and of course demolition!!!