Sunday, January 20, 2008

a pet or something that belongs in a trap????

On Friday, Michaela spent the night at her friend Thu's house. At 9:00pm, we received a phone call from Thu and Michaela begging us to let her have a dwarf hamster. After telling them NO--very emphatically, that hamsters were nothing more than rats, I received the following emails.


FIRST EMAIL------

PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Let Michaela have a dwarf hamster. If she doesn't stay I will keep it for myself but if she does can she please!!!!!!!!!! keep one because they are absolutly ADORABLE!!!!(as u see in the pictures!) if you do let her get one she will promise me that she won't ever ever let you see the cute thing. She will buy all the supplies for the thingy mejig! PLEASE!!!!I'll make sure she'll do extra chores (mwahaha) to earn more money. When the hamster arrives you would be the most awesome person in the world. I'll make sure she begs on her knees when she comes home too ^_^ PLEASE you know you can't resist the adorable little thing!from THU!!!!!!!!!!


P.S pppppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!she'll be extra good!PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^







SECOND EMAIL-----

=( How long till you have to leave!!!!!!!If you stay can she have one and I will help look after hers as I'm not aloud one if I'm going too get a dog so its one or the other. I'll help with the supplies too and michaela(hopefully) will agree to be your slave for a whole week! Did you see those pictures they were adorable!!!!!!!!!!


Thu!


p.s btw you are not the greatest mum yet!!!(not until she gets a hamster!)
PLEASE!


THIRD EMAIL----

RE: thu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!(not a ugly fat rat!)‏
From:Thu Ta (lil_thu_qt@hotmail.com)
Sent:Sat 1/19/08 9:13 AM
To: Stephen Martin (
stephen_martin91@hotmail.com)



oH YEAH i FORGOT i WILL PROVIDE THE CAGE!!!!!!!!!!


These emails have not swayed my decision!! It is still a furry RAT!