Saturday, January 19, 2008

prayer request

At 4pm on Thursday, Stephen received an email from the finance office in Springfield informing him that due to an Air Force regulation his orders would be ending on January 31st. This means that we no longer have an income, Steve has to be back in Ohio by the 31st, we have to store our antiques because 14 days is not enough time to arrange a moving company, figure out what to do with our two cars, and did I mention we no longer have an income, etc... There are many people trying to overrule the regulation, but as of today we have no idea as to what is going to be decided.

We are asking that you pray that what is best for our family will be done. {Of course I think what is best is that we stay until September:)}

We will keep you informed as to the decision.