Tuesday, June 03, 2008

a night at the ballet

A few months ago, Michaela and I went to London to see the Royal Ballet perform The Sleeping Beauty. The next day, Emma Shea asked if she and I could go to London to see a ballet also.

I got online and began searching for a ballet that would not be too much for her to sit through. What did I find???? The National English Ballet performing Angelina Ballerina in The Sleeping Beauty!!!! What could be better!!! I called the box office, reserved three seats (Emma wanted Michaela to go with us too.) and the night finally arrived!!!

Emma had the best time and her facial expressions and excitement were worth twice the pounds we paid!!!!

She crashed on the way home and is now tucked in bed dreaming of dancing mice:)

***Photography was not allowed, so these pictures are off the website.