Friday, November 19, 2010

friday frivolity....

Having not worked a full~time job in over 7 years..

I had forgotten how important week~ends were.

It didn't take long to remember the relief...

that a clock striking 4:30 on a Friday can bring.

And the dread surrounding setting the alarm on Sunday night!

Retirement...Sweet Retirement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well from what they keep saying at H....., this is my last week end of freedom.

Annual enrollment for Medicare started on the 15th...

and therefore, mandatory overtime has begun....

and over the next 2 months, I will be seeing more of my co-workers than my family!

I have already said my good byes and asked them to please not forget me...

or replace me with a better model.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last week I asked Steve if he wanted to hire someone to paint Mac's room...

of course, since he loves painting so much, it took him a half of a millisecond to say yes!

Steve, the painter, came and primed the lovely paneling tonight...

and he has just left.

he will be back tomorrow to paint the Teal Zeal onto the walls...

but Steve doesn't know what time!

Um...it is my last Saturday of not working for weeks...

I do not want to see the morning hours.

I sure hope that doorbell doesn't ring at 8:00.

Because I would hate to have to wake up...

errr....well roll over...

to nudge Steve out of bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not too much has happened this week...

work for Steve and I...

school for the girls.

Next week looks like more of the same.

with a trip to Alabama to break up the monotony...

and of course the IRON BOWL on Friday!

I wonder if we will cheer for the Tide with 5/6th of the Hunters

or with the blue and orange with the rebellious 1/6th of the family:)

Shhh...we will be cheering for the Crimson Tide ...

because we need a place to stay while we are there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am off to bed...

sleep has been calling me for a while...

and I think I am going to answer him now!

Sweet Dreams!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~