Friday, April 09, 2010

friday frivolity...

It is the end of a long week...

and the beginning to an even longer one!

But all this fun house stuff will soon be done...

and then I won't know what to do with all of my free time:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took my last final this morning...

and I sighed a huge sigh of relief!

No more classes until after summer.

YEAH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma began her Spring break a day early...

thanks to another stomach bug!

She finally stopped getting sick at 3:00am...

even though she told me this morning...

'I must be better because I did not get sick through the night.'

I guess she got to sleep through all the fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela was supposed to have 4 friends come up from La Grange this morning..

see above!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl's weekend has been postponed...

at least the stove and refrigerator will actually be in the kitchen when they come!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve came home tonight to paint...

but ended up turning around and taking Michaela to La Grange.

Because if the party can't come here, Mac will go to the party!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But the paint and rollers will be waiting for him...

when he comes home tomorrow!

Sheesh...cracking the whip is tiring!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Spring break is filled with such excitement...

Spring cleaning...

packing...

organizing and purging old stuff...

braces for Mac...

a For sale sign in the yard!

I know some have trips to Hawaii and Europe...

but we have so much more!

We have boxes, cleaning supplies, mowing and landscaping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma is asleep...

so I think I will watch a movie...

and then go to sleep...

And enjoy sleeping in for a change!

Sweet dreams