Friday, November 06, 2009

friday frivolity....

Another week has come and gone...

I am so much closer to the end of this term...

the end of calculus...

and unless I make a 92 or better on my final...

the end of my 4.0 :(


by 8/10ths of a percentage point!!! URG!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve has completed a week at the new job...

he really likes it...

one week down...

1100 more to go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma is having a rough time with Steve being gone...

she is very clingy and moody~~er...

But she will adjust as time goes on...

I hope!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight Michaela and I went to the store to look for a pair of shoes...

As we are walking up to the store, my phone rings...

It is Emma...

wanting to know why I do not love her...

and why I am running away????

Hmmm, she will adjust over time! Right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow Steve has guard duty...

and the girls and I will drive to Lexington for a dance workshop...

while Michaela is dancing from 9:00 until 1:00..

Emma and I will be entertaining ourselves in the van...

her watching dvds...

and me studying for a final!

No better way to spend a Saturday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next month is Stephen's last month in the military...

after 23 years, he is being forced to retire...

he is too old to serve his country...

because in the eyes of the military, youth is superior to knowledge and experience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is 8:13pm and I am ready for bed...

does that make me old?

Don't answer that!

Good night!