Monday, December 28, 2009

emma, emma, emma...

Today has been a lazy day...

well lazy for me because I laid around all day with a 'medicine head'...
without having taken any medicine!??!

Steve and Emma have had a great time playing, going to Home Depot, and cooking dinner.

we have lost Michaela to the Morris' ALL WEEK:(--parties, bible studies, and skiing...
I think we should just send all of her stuff down there and visit her on Sundays:)

Emma is THRILLED that her daddy is home ALL WEEK. She keeps saying things like, "I don't want Daddy to ever go back to work."I want Daddy to stay home all of the time!"...

After about the 50th time I heard her say something about her Daddy never going to work, I looked at Steve and asked him if we should be worried.

A. whose prayer is God hearing louder, hers or ours? Hopefully not hers-- 7 months of unemployment has been MORE than enough...and

B. "Is she going to grow up and marry an unemployed bum that never works? Someone who stays home and entertains her all day?"

Oi'... what are we going to do with that girl:)