Friday, March 12, 2010

friday frivolity...

I am so off schedule today...

the girls were home from school (prof. development day)...

and Steve did not have O.T. today so he was home from work...

it has felt like a Saturday all day...

but Friday it is...

so here is my rambling about the week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The weather this week has been gorgeous...

Clear blue skies and bright shining sun...

Spring is trying to make her entrance!

Of course it has been a job trying to convince Emma that we do not wear short sleeves and flip flops just because the sun is shining...

65* is still kinda' cool...

even if she is burning up because it is sooooo hot!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The "GET THE FOR SALE SIGN IN THE FRONT YARD" race has begun...

a date to have the sign in the yard has been set in stone...

the list of projects and supplies has been compiled...

the tradesman (i.e. Steve) has been hired.

It is actually surreal to think that in less than a month we will be dealing with a realtor...

and hopefully buyers!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela has been extremely busy...

play practice and team practice...

and because Mac is very busy...

Emma and I are very busy...

running a taxi service!

I am pretty sure I could do the driving circuit with me eyes closed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am half way through this school term...

it is going well...

a lot less stressful with only two classes...

I only have 3 classes left that I can take before applying for Progression...

so I am taking a few terms off...

I am very ready to not have to study for awhile!

Remind me I said that in a few months!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve went upstairs over an hour ago to do 'bedtime' with Emma...

I retire from parenting the day or two he is home:)

he has not returned!

I wonder who read who (whom?) to sleep!

I think I will just leave him in her room---more bed for me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have decided to stop looking for a house to buy...

we had decided to rent for awhile...

let Steve get more time on his job and a few more raises...

and have me get a job while I wait to be accepted for progression...

but then we got excited about the houses we were finding...

and veered away from our original plan!

But we are back on track.

Until the next great house anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela has finally decided that she is not trying out for Team next year...

she has wanted to do Pointe since she was 7 years old...

so I found a studio near where we are moving...

and much to Michaela's dismay...

she had to meet the owner and dance for her last Sunday...

because you have to have an instructor recommendation to do Pointe.

Ms. Ann was impressed with what she saw...

and is letting Mac skip Pre-pointe and go directly into Pointe class!

I am glad to know the last 11 years haven't been wasted.

Michaela is officially a 'bun head'!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear footsteps coming down the steps...

Steve must have awakened...

just in time to go to bed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I should get ready for bed also...

I have an appointment tomorrow morning after dropping Michaela off at Ballet class...

so I guess I should get some sleep!

especially since we lose an hour for Daylight Savings tomorrow night:(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~