Friday, March 19, 2010

friday frivolity...

Gotta' get my Friday Frivolity done...

because if I don't...

the fans will rise up in protest...

refuse to begin the weekend...

until they read my weekly ramblings.

No??? Really!??!

Well, I will commence with my weekly ramblings anyway!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The week began nicely...

Bible study and sermons...

and no matter how many times we go over Daniel 10-12, it becomes no clearer!

a Dave Ramsey session...

and visiting with friends.

And of course hiding in another room studying while the crazy fans were in watching the UK game!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then it was downhill from there!

Monday at 3:53 Emma woke up and told me her belly hurt...

I sent her to the loo to sit on the potty...

and a few seconds later I heard the sound no mother wants to hear!

The bathroom floor is clean and disinfected...

and she missed the cream carpet in the hallway!

What more can a mommy ask for at 4 in the morning?

Well besides sleep!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is better now...

She was sick every hour...

for 14 hours...

too much information?

slept for two days...

missed two days of school...

I am ready for the truancy letter and visit!

but she made it though her first stomach bug!

and Michaela and I never got it...

well until now because I said that "out loud"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finished my group projects at 5:13AM Tuesday morning...

Have I mentioned I hate group projects?

We presented it on Thursday...

and I am thankful to not have to work with my group again!

Why is it no matter how many times I say I will not do most of the work, I end up doing most of the work??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela's play opened on Thursday night...

Emma and I went to see it tonight...

It is cute...

and the kids are doing a good job.

Emma asked if we were going to see it tomorrow night with Steve...

and as tempting as that is, I think once was enough for me!

Shhh, don't tell Michaela I said that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard Michaela tell Steve she wouldn't be doing another play...

she was going to stick strictly to Ballet.

She said when you have a small part you sit around and do nothing A LOT...

and she has no desire to have a big part...

so I think her acting days are over:(

I am just proud that she stepped so far out of her comfort zone to get the part she has...

I guess I will let her snuggle back into her unobtrusive, blend into the background zone she finds so comforting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve has worked overtime all of this week...

he is finally coming home tomorrow...

to begin painting and tiling of course...

You didn't think he was going to get to rest did you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love driving around and seeing the nurseries putting trees out...

it means Spring is coming soon!

I may even have to mow the grass for the first time before March is over...

or shovel snow!

Ya' never know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This coming week is going to be just as crazy as last week...

ballet corp and two more play performances tomorrow...

project due in DMS class...

test in A&P...

dance classes, dentist appointments...

and a team competition in Columbus over the weekend!

And somewhere in there my family would probably appreciate some laundry being done.

I am tired just thinking about it all!

I guess I better get some sleep to prepare!

Have a great weekend.