Wednesday, March 10, 2010

i hate when that happens...

It doesn't happen often, but I guess it was time...

For days weeks months I have heard that I needed new tires on the van...

I have ignored the 286, 368 comments made about taking the van in to the garage for tires and an alignment...

But the comments continued no matter how much ignoring I did.

So, in order to shut him up provide safe transportation for the girls and I, I left the van in Louisville with him on Sunday so that HE could go sit in a nasty, smelly garage and get new tires put on the van.

I got it back tonight after Bible study.

I cannot believe how much better the ride home was tonight!

And I hate to have to say it...

and I will deny it if you tell him...

Listen up because I am only going to say it once...

He was right!


Man I hate when that happens!