Friday, March 05, 2010

friday frivolity...

Wow, another Friday already!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am pleased to be able to say that we have actually seen blue skies and the sun for the last two days here in northern Kentucky...

And they are saying 50s this weekend...

I think the windows may need to be opened and let Spring fever come on in!

Sadly, I am sure we are just being teased with the hint of warmer temps.

A snow storm is lurking somewhere; waiting to dump on us:(

***sigh*** visions of warm days dance in my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma is doing really well with her stretcher bar...

She took some Tylenol this morning before school because the teeth that have the brackets wrapped around them were sore...

but other than that she is not complaining at all.

The greatest part for me...

definitely when she eats something and then comes a few hours later and shows me what was stuck up in the wires---tonight it was a meatball. UGH!

I am thinking a liquid diet may have to be in order!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't you just love when people state the obvious...

I went to Petsmart tonight to buy a remote control collar for our lovely beast that has taken to barking at anything that moves...

while I was there I grabbed a raw hide for her...

it is about 2.5feet long...

hey, she is almost 100lbs!

Anyway...while I was walking up to the register, at least 4 people stated in one way or another, "Wow, you must have one big dog!"

by the third person, I wanted to look at them and say,"No, we have a toy poodle, but I thought it would be amusing to watch her try and carry it around."

but sarcasm is not very nice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I found out what Emma is getting me for my next birthday...

On the way to church the other morning, I pointed out the BMW I like...

and she told me I could have it on my next birthday!

I just wish she hadn't spoiled the surprise! haha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have decided to take a few terms off from taking classes...

I only have 3 classes left to take before progression...

progression will either happen Feb., 2011 or Feb, 2012...

because they only take 15 students a year---and it is based on acceptance into the program and not academic achievement (that is changing Fall, 2011)...

so I will be packing and getting things ready to move...

and I guess I could possibly get a job and help out with finances...

or maybe just be a lady of leisure!

Yeah! I like that 'lady of leisure' idea better:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remembera few years agoI ran over thelaptopwith thevan...

it stillworksexceptthat randomkeys stickonthekeyboard...

whichmakes typingvery time consuming...

wenever knowwhichone isgoing to stick..

canyouguess what keyisstickingtonight?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As busy as it seemed our week was, I can not think of anything else that has happened to ramble on about...

So I think I will get ready for bed...

and curl up with the laptop and Dave (Ramsey)...

because tomorrow the taxi sign goes back onto the van...

and I get to drive Michaela to team practice from 9 to12 and then to a drama workshop (a few hours late) for a few hours, and then....

Man I cannot wait for her to drive!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a GREAT weekend...

and if you are blessed enough to live in the areas where the sun is shining...

get out and enjoy it!