Tuesday, May 19, 2009

everything i need to know i learned on a tuesday...

I learned...
that no matter how much you think you understand ionic bonds, covalent compounds, electron configuration, and the octet rule in class while your instructor is explaining the concepts, they become clear as mud when you get home.

I learned...
that if you go into Chipotle and ask for soft tacos with ONLY tomato salsa, cheese, and a little sour cream on them, the workers will talk about you in Spanish (boy do I wish I was bi-lingual) and the lady at the register will hold up the line asking the man who made them what was on them over and over and over. Repeating "No meat???" to you as if the answer is going to change.

I learned...
that if you pull up to a drive~thru and the young man inside comes on the intercom and says, "Would you like a large Pepsi today?" before you can speak means that you probably order a large Pepsi (with extra ice) a little too often at Skyline!

I learned...
that as you get old(er) you refer to 20 somethings as young men!

I learned...
that even when you do not see someone very often, you are still saddened to hear they are planning to move away from the area:(

I learned...
that even when you have the best intentions for your child, they will not always see it in the beginning.
~~nor will your husband who says you are 'pushing the child'.