Saturday, May 16, 2009

nuttin' much happening here....

Today was the best kind of Saturday~~no rushing around, no pressing engagements, nothing that HAD to be done...

Emma and I slept in...

Steve came home from his night job at 6:30am and went to sleep.

Michaela stayed in La Grange for the weekend...

It rained...

Emma watched Peter Pan...

I went and bought tickets for the girls' dance recitals ( not on the same night of course!!)

We ate lunch...

It rained...

I studied crammed for my Biology test...

Steve started laying the hardwood flooring in the W.C. downstairs...
I took my Biology test (and made my first grade below a 95 in the class. UGH!!! Luckily the lowest grade is dropped~~so my 80 should disappear!!!)

It stopped raining ~~Emma played outside

I helped Steve with the floor...Steve got ready to go back to his night job...

Emma got in the bathtub...

I took pictures of this great flower I bought yesterday~~specifically for taking pictures of:)...
Steve went to work...

Emma went to bed...

I threw in a load of clothes...

and worked on my Bible lesson for tomorrow...

And now I am in bed~~~hoping to be asleep before 2:00am for a change!

I love a lazy Saturday!!!