Saturday, May 23, 2009

willpower+desire= motivation

Another unproductive Saturday....

Michaela is at Lake Cumberland for the weekend with friends from church...

She had a mental health day yesterday and I drove her to Carrollton to meet up with Cari.

She is having a great time 4 wheeling and swimming.

She will be home tomorrow or Monday.

Steve is Manager on Duty today...

He worked last night~~and he is exhausted.

He will come home and sleep a few hours and go back to work tonight.

Luckily he is off Monday so he can get some sleep~~and finish the W.C.!!

Emma was feeling left out...

"I never get to go anywhere."

"I don't have any friends."

"It's just you and me. Its always just you and me."

"Michaela ALWAYS gets to go somewhere and I NEVER do!"

So today she went to work with her Daddy.

I received a call about 1:00...

The residents love her....

She ate lunch and GOT ICE CREAM with Chocolate sauce...

She was on her way to the 'bus' to take a trip with Ms. Carol and some of the residents...

She was eating up the 'grandparent' love being showered on her!

I have had the house to myself all day...

and I had every intention of being productive...

My "to do" list is still un~checked...

The laundry is still piled up...

The kitchen floor still needs scrubbed...

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow!!!