Because for some odd reason, the papers that GO INTO the trash STAY IN the trash when they are thrown away late at night.
As I was
Emma Shea was so impresses by it, she never mentioned it to me.
The inside was covered by a 'flower' made with Emma's hand and fingerprints.
There was a poem:
I am like a flower
That's raised with love by you.
You help me grow up big and strong.
Mom, thanks for all you do!
And then there were 8 sentences Emma completed about me.
1. My mother is 18 years old.
Yes, I started my family VERY young.
2. She likes to play with me.
I am glad she thinks that. I feel like I am always telling her, "Wait. In just a minute." and then never getting there.
3. My mother hugs me when I go to bed.
And every chance she lets me steal one from her.
4. She is unhappy with me when I be mean to my sister.
Um, yes I am.
5. If I had $1,000,000 I would buy her a diamond ring.
That would be SOME ring!
6. The thing she does best is kiss me.
What NOT cooking????
7. My mother wants me to be a horse rider when I grow up.
Never once have I said this. Emma tells us she is going to be a rock star horse rider when she grows up.
8. I love my mother because she is the best.
What a treasure in the midst of all the trash~~~ Oops, I mean school papers.