Saturday, September 12, 2009

best laid plans...

Emma with her birthday doll from her Grandma Phillips
she has named her~~~~Phillips:)

she LOVES her!!

So... I had planned to take the girls to the old barn across the road from our subdivision and take some pictures today.
Of course, I should have known better than to make plans!!!!

Emma woke up around 9:00~~~which may sound late to may of you, but she is our early riser!

she then laid back down on the couch with me~~~this should have been my first sign that the day was NOT going to go as planned.

At about 10:00 am, she said she was hungry..

we got up from the couch, she walked over to the settee to get a blanket, and proceeded to spew all over the footstool (which of course is fabric!).

I am just thankful she missed the wool rug!!!!

So, needless to say, NO PICTURES today!

Maybe when she has some color and can keep her food down:)
~~~~
I would like to say I have the BEST teenage daughter!!!!

While I was in the bathroom with Emma, Michaela CLEANED UP THE MESS!!!

What a great kiddo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a good daughter! When Billy and I were first married he called me at work to let me know he was very sick and had been sick all over the bathroom, my response "Did you clean it up?". Yes, you can say it...worst wife ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful big sister! Hope Emma feels better soon!

    I am the only one who cleans that up. If G tried, there would be even more to clean up!

    ReplyDelete