Thursday, September 24, 2009

i dream of genie...

I am easy to please...

just give me perfection and I am happy as a lark :)


I do not ask for much in life...


ability to pay the bills, buy groceries, and purchase the always needed Pepsi :)

So, if I was to stumble upon a magical lamp...

rub the sides....


and have a genie pop out, granting me three wishes...


I do not think I would I ask for a few million dollars.


Nor would I wish for a beautiful black BMW to be parked in my driveway.


And I doubt I would use a wish for fame or beauty.


My wishes would be simple....
I would wish for a store that sold blue jeans that fit my teenage daughter's body!

I would plead with the genie for jeans that even though they are made for 'short' length, they would actually be cut the same as the jeans made for 'regular' length!

I would use my final wish to wish for a personal shopper to take my teenage daughter shopping for jeans so that I could avoid the drama that comes with trying to find the 'perfect pair'!

*Sigh*

Oh wait, maybe I SHOULD ask for the millions~~than I could pay for all of the above :)