Friday, September 04, 2009

friday frivolity....

The end of another glorious week...
~~~~~~~~~~
We began our week having a delicious lunch with Vanessa and the boys...

and by boys I mean Alex and Nick...

I DO NOT mean Billy...

because HE chose to go sit around with a bunch of other 'men' and make up an imaginary team of football players...

we were ditched for his 'pretend' football friends...

don't most kids stop playing with imaginary friends when they are 3? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me just say, I hate hair!"...

I hate finding it in the shower, I hate having it on my hands when I scrub the bathroom floors...


I HATE IT!

So, when researching dogs, common sense should have told me to steer clear of a breed known for it's profuse shedding!

But who could resist this sweet face....

and when the information says "Sheds a lot." how bad could it possibly be?

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

They said S.H.E.D.S, NOT M.O.L.T.S. The tumbleweeds of hair are CRAZY.

We sweep! We Swiffer! We vacuum! And we sweep some more.

She is brushed~~and we remove what looks like another animal...

and still there is hair everywhere!!!!

UGH!!!!!

Steve has taken the problem into hand...

Along with being brushed.....

Cali is "kirby-ed" :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma came home and fell asleep at 5:00 on Monday~~woke up at 7:30...

She fell asleep on the way to church Wednesday~~woke up when we pulled into the parking lot...

She fell asleep again yesterday at 5:00~~~she did not wake up until this morning!!

I think 1st grade is wearing her out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Emma's Teddy Bear picnic at school.

She is so excited...

I am helping out...

I am so excited too :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michaela is heading down to La Grange for the week-end...

She is going to a Bible study at the home of some Christians tonight...

and then she will spend the weekend with the Morris'...

we will not see her until Sunday again:(

~~~~~~~~~~

Steve has been working {through a Temp. agency} at a factory this week...

He worked almost 50 hours there this week...

he will be there at least two days next week...

please keep praying that something happens soon...

he will take a job almost anywhere!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have accomplished NOTHING this week...

literally nothing...

Life has seemed so much more pleasant snuggled in a quilt with my eyes closed:(

~~~~~~~~~~