Monday, September 21, 2009

bloom despair and agony on me....

Worn out....

Whipped....

Tired....

Beat down...

It has just been one of those days...the kind that make you want to grab a large Pepsi with extra ice and sit in a quiet corner (too bad Skyline closes in 3 minutes!!!).

The day began after a restless night brought on by the aggravation with myself for not studying for my A&P test...

I gave in to Mac's whining to stay in La Grange yesterday afternoon instead of coming home to study as I had planned~~~NO MORE 'NICE MOM':)

So, I started the day tired...

I drove Emma to school...

and I then headed to CS.

I took the test at 10:00...

I made a 84%

Um NO!! that is not good. I do not like anything below a 95%.

I need to lower my expectations and give myself a break :)

Three hour break~~studying, lunch, and people watching...

Diversity class~~~UGH!!!

Calculus class...

Took a quiz~~~could not remember what to do with a number taken to a fractional power.

Have a headache from sitting there trying to remember.

DREAD that score:(

5:40~~~leave the parking garage.

Highway shut down on other side of bridge.

Guess where I need to be?

Yup! The other side of the bridge!

Go around to the other bridge....

as do the gazillion other drivers trying to get across the river!

Call Steve to tell him I am going to be very late getting home~~dinner fixin' is all him tonight.

20 minutes later, i.e. ONE MILE in traffic jam time, Michaela calls me..

"Turn the radio to B-105."~~the local country station.

My daughter has lost her mind and is listening to country music....

With great apprehension I go to the BEE....

'BIG GREEN TRACTOR' !!!! Are you kidding me!!!

'Thanks sweetie, that makes going 1 mile in 20 minutes so much better" (insert sarcastic tone)

ONE HOUR AND 45 MINUTES LATER~~~complete the 23 mile drive home!

BUT........

the internet is back, so I am going to lay in my bed and watch a show on the computer and enjoy a moment or two of calmness and quiet!!!!!!

But I sure do wish had an ice cold Pepsi to sip while I lay here! "STEVE!!!!!!" :)