Friday, September 11, 2009

friday frivolity...

It is Friday again. My, where does the time go!
~~~~~~~
This was a very uneventful week...

a surprise party, Michaela spending the weekend in La Grange, school, dance classes, bible study...

constantly running around, driving the girls here and there!

you know, the normal!!
~~~~~~~
There was a teenage Bible study in Louisville on Friday...

Michaela, Rebecca, Breanna, and the Sadler boys rode the TARC bus into Louisville...

5 teenagers on public transportation...

1 stop, a 35 minute drive...

3 mothers putting on a brave-face about our children being on the TARC bus....

5 teenagers wondering WHY the adults were hanging around waiting for the bus to pull away...

A collective sigh of relief when the call came that they had safely met up with Mr. Billy!!!
~~~~~~~~~
I haven't embarrassed Mac lately so.....:)

I went down to put a load of laundry in the other night...

well actually it was more like 2 in the morning....

this is what I saw when I reached the bottom of the stairs...
Michaela...sleeping at the bottom of the bed, feet hanging off...

doesn't she look like a pleasure to share a bed with???
and it looks like she is sucking her thumb...

she says she wasn't!!!!!with her special 'big girl' pillow!!!!
~~~~~~~
**Yes, she is in the basement, i.e. the dungeon.
**No, the walls are not finished.
**Yes, she loves it down there in her own space!!

**and we do throw food to her and let her out for fresh air every now and then:)
~~~~~~~~
Michaela is loving dance team...

FINALLY!

The 3 hours of practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays have been an adjustment...

Ballet Corp begins tomorrow...

another 90 minutes of practice!

having to be up, functional, and out of the house by 11:30 on a Saturday...UGH!
~~~~~~~~~
AND.... she will be having LOTS of fundraisers to help pay for her competitions...

candles, Market Day pies, cookie dough, Tastefully Simple...

she'll be talking to you about it...

isn't that exciting!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
I survived my 7 hour school day today...

on 45 minutes of sleep...

it wasn't easy it was miserable...

and I changed Calculus instructors today...

so now I will have a three hour gap on Monday and Wednesdays...

and have to be in class until 5:30!

UGH!!!!

but I will actually learn Calculus with the new instructor!
~~~~~~~~~~
I have saved the best news most disgusting news for last...

I learned in lab this morning that we will be dissecting on Monday...

A RAT!!

I am PETRIFIED of mice...

not just "Eck, there's a mouse!"...

but heart racing, panic stricken, heeby-jeeby causing PETRIFIED...

and I have to touch and cut up a RAT!!!!

Oh let me get through the next few A&P labs...

without incident!!
~~~~~~~~~
Have a great weekend.