Monday, October 12, 2009

21600 seconds have somehow past...

I came in from mowing the grass at about 6:00pm and began studying the INTEGUMENTARY system...

I fed Michaela dinner~~Steve was asleep {because he picked up some extra hours tonight} and Emma was sent to her room at 5:00 {and fell asleep in about 3 minutes}...

I have taken a shower, put in a load of laundry, and moved from the kitchen table to my bed while taking continuing to take notes...

I have just looked at the clock and somehow 6 hours have past!!!!!

So...

I am going to write a few more notes about the epidermis and dermis...

and then I am going to turn the lights off and close my eyes.

Sorry...this is all you get tonight!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered the website who writes about
    many
    home business ideas

    If you want to know more here it is
    home based business reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete