Tuesday, October 06, 2009

thank you V Tech....

A few Christmases ago Santa brought Emma Shea a V Tech camera.

And for the last couple of years we have been blessed with GREAT photos!

Like this one of the house across the street...
and this one of my ugly kitchen floor...
and this recent one of the family room...
and this one of the arm of the couch and the rug!!!She recently discovered the video recorder on her little orange and yellow camera....

And I couldn't be happier~~~because what I have found on it is PRICELESS!!!!


I heard her singing downstairs Sunday night and it made me smile because she had no inhibitions~~~she was singing her original songs loud and proud!!!

I was even happier when I realized that she had been recording her performances~~she recorded 8 performances before the memory of her camera was full.

She hasn't quite mastered where she should stand in order to be on the screen, but she has mastered making me grin from ear to ear!!!!

***Excuse the clutter on the island~~it is where everyone's school stuff landed on Friday and with the sickness over the weekend, it was all still there!!