Friday, October 16, 2009

friday frivolity...

Isn't it odd how ssssslllllooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy the week goes when there is a holiday!

I thought this week would never end...

but we have finally made it to Friday!

YEAH!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The weather is crazy here in Kentucky....

chilly, gray, cloudy, and R.A.I.N.Y...

enough already!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I registered today for next term's classes...

Anatomy 2, Physics, and Interpersonal Communication.

I am just thankful I have no more Calculus to endure!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally finished the chapter on Heterosexism in my Diversity class...

My belief that homosexuality is a sin was not very popular...

I read scriptures to support my viewpoint...

but I did not get very far...

it is difficult to defend a Bible principal when those around you feel the Bible was written by men with no inspiration from God, has been translated so many times that it cannot be accurate, and that God must love the homosexual because He created them!

The idea that God loves the sinner but hates the sin was lost on my instructor and fellow classmates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela received her first term report card last week...

ALL As!!!!!

and more surprising...

a 98 in pre-algebra...

and the words, "Algebra is easy!"

WHAT???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma seems to be living under a perpetual full moon...

mood swings...

angry outburst...

contriteness...

the constant discipline is exhausting...

and seems to be useless!

I hope her moon and planets line up soon...

or I may need Miss Clairol to cover up the grey!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did I happen to mention that Steve has a job?

He has been hired on a contract basis by the company he was temp-ing for...

It has something to do with computers and car parts???...

All I really know is he leaves the house in the morning and returns home in the evening...

and $ will be deposited in the checking account each week!

And isn't that what is really important to know:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve actually has been working two jobs this week...

He has been going into to work at Arvin at 10:30am until 7:00pm...

he comes home and sleeps from the moment after he says hello to us until 9:00pm...

he then gets ready and heads out to CSS~~from 10:00pm until 6:00am...

he then comes home and sleeps from the moment after he changes out of his uniform until 9:30 am...

and then he starts the day again!!

It seems like a slow road to an early grave ...

I told him tonight that I know he is worth a large sum dead, but I would really rather have him around to take out the trash each week :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finished my cross culture experience at 3:30 this morning and had lab at 8:00, so I am running on fumes...

It is time for bed...

Michaela and I have decided she is skipping Ballet Corp tomorrow morning....

shhhhhh! don't tell Mary Jo:)

sleeping in....past 8:00am! **sigh**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May your dreams be sweet!