Friday, October 23, 2009

friday frivolity...

Another week has come and gone....

and surprisingly with very few mentionable events.

Well... besides Steve getting a job!!!!

That was sort of BIG NEWS!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am in the process of studying for a Anatomy and Physiology test...

the skeletal system...

Wow...the complexity of how everything fits together to give support and allow mobility...

I do not understand how people can believe we evolved from a single cell when they look at the intricacy of the skeletal system.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girls have had a mundane week at school...

just lessons and homework.

Lots of homework~~~much to Emma's disgust!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you do when your 6 year old is already saying she hates school?

She is reading well~~thankfully because she refused to do that for a long time...

She LOVES math~~~asks me to write math problems for her to do during the sermons at church....

but every morning is a battle...

and the phrase... "I hate school!" is heard at least once a week.

Oh the joys of parenthood!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve has worked another crazy week again...

first job from 10:00 until 7:00pm...

2 hours of sleep...

second job from 11:00pm until 8:00am...

come home and sleep an hour...

We see him in the prone position...

and walking out the door!

I am glad he will be able to cut back some when he starts at Ratheon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I had better get back to the skeletal system...

maybe this coming week will have some exciting events for me to ramble on about!!!