Friday, October 02, 2009

friday frivolity...

It's been a few weeks since I posted a Friday frivolity post...

no internet, falling asleep at 9:00pm, studying~~~ all got in the way of my rambling about our week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, what has been happening...

I survived the rat dissection...

there was no enjoyment in the experience, but I remained conscious during the slicing and dicing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela and I FINALLY found jeans that were not too long or too tight...

We were so desperate we even went to K~Mart in search of the 'perfect pair!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve has found a way to add gray hairs to my head even faster than the girls...

First, while looking for a new job, he has borrowed Michaela's cell phone...

Then, even after the 500 SHARED minute plan was explained, he used the phone ALOT~~~job inquiries, calls to creditors,etc.....

Then he got to experience the wrath that ensued when I opened the $300.00 phone bill ~~after a really crummy day...
{not that the reaction would have been much different if the day had gone any better}...


AND THEN HE GOT TO WATCH THE GRAY HAIRS POP OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course, Michaela is thrilled that this happened because in order to NOT pay a $300 cell phone bill, Steve called CB and changed the plan~~~which they did retroactively...

and now she has the all important TEXTING on her phone...

that is if she ever gets it back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma is doing well in school...

her teacher sent home a note letting me know what a lovely child she was...

It is good to know she only blesses her daddy and I with the "I hate reading", "I do not want to do any homework." and "I do not want to take any AR test." drama"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve was unofficially offered a job at the plant where he has been temp~ing...

which is a good thing...

I should be very excited...

except, the pay is what he was making 20 years ago...

with no mortgage and two less people to take care of...

Shouldn't our yearly income be INCREASING not DECREASING as we get older?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As part of being on the Dance Team, Michaela is required to take a classical ballet class...

her class was at noon on Saturday afternoon...

but she was moved to another class...

9:00AM Saturday mornings...

9AM on {what was} my only day to sleep in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, it is 10:24 and 8:00am comes early on a Saturday morning...

so I think I am going wake Emma up and give her some cough medicine so we can both get some sleep tonight...

and then I am off to bed...

Sweet dreams!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~