Monday, April 06, 2009

mama always said there'd be days like this...

Frustration is defined in Webster's Dictionary as: “a deep chronic sense or condition of insecurity, discouragement, and dissatisfaction arising from thwarted desires, inner conflicts, or other unresolved problems.”

Frustration is spending 30 minutes on the phone with customer service (HA) regarding an issue with your cell phone....

and receiving circular talk and NO remedy to the problem!

Frustration is talking to customer service (again, HA) of not just one, but 2 companies, and because your call has been transferred to India, having to constantly ask the individual to repeat themselves because you cannot understand them....

especially after finding out your friend's son has lost his job because the contract of the company Cincinnati Bell uses for Zoomtown IT support was not renewed~~ because CB has outsourced to the Philippines.

Frustration is....
the poison ivy between my fingers...
outsourcing and the growing unemployment rate...
the ever changing price of petrol...
the cost of our health insurance...
dealing with self~absorbed, arrogant people...

my list could go on and on,

but I will stop my grumbling and griping,

and I will remember what my mother used to tell me:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I guess that means this post should have been blank!

Let me always remember:
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. {Psalm 19:14}

LATER~~After eating some caramel kisses and watching THE BOY IN STRIPED PAJAMAS...

Boy wasn't I crabby!!

I thought about deleting my mild rant, but I decided to add some fun (-ny) pictures instead.

Because it is Spring Break week, the girls are allowed to bring a friend to dance class~~and wear their pajamas.
Just something fun and silly.

Hannah B. came to class with Michaela today.

Let me stress that Hannah does not take dance...
and she will probably kill me when she sees this!!!!