Saturday, April 11, 2009

saturday...

Today has turned out to be a beautiful day.

sunny blue sky...

slight breeze...

perfect day to be outside!




***and we are THRILLED that Emma {our lazy child} has finally decided she could pump her legs and make herself go higher on her own.

WOOO HOOO for swinging independence!!!
~~~~~
I am off to help get the Easter bunny ready for tomorrow!

CUZ' YA' KNOW, PROCRASTINATION IS MY MIDDLE NAME!!

I hope to actually get some pictures of the girls posted today...we will see!!

Should I be worried that Emma is downstairs singing, "I am a beautiful girl! I am a beautiful girl!" over and over:)

Time to hit Target and a shoe store. (can I just say, I am sooo happy that I am able to go out to buy shoes and dress socks the day before I need them and KNOW that I will be able to find what I need~~somewhere! So different from the last few Springs!!!)