Friday, April 17, 2009

friday frivolity...

Wow, I never realized the government worked quickly on anything...

Steve submitted our taxes (Turbo Tax) at 2:30am Tuesday morning...

and our refund from the state was deposited yesterday!!!

That is some quick service!!!


It is amazing what you find when you upload your pictures!

This is our well trained puppy...

up on my kitchen chair!!!

I DID NOT take this picture...

nor do I think her nasty paws on my furniture or her big slobbery tongue THAT close to my kitchen table is photo worthy.
Look there is hope.

Emma can actually go out and unhook Cali...

without Cali trying to flatten her!Michaela can be found here...

on Facebook!!!


she is looking pleased because she is talking to a friend she had not heard from since we decided not to worship at our former congregation.


They told me she was a pure bred Newfoundland when we got her.....



but I am beginning to wonder of she has some goat or cow in her!!!



SHE LOVES GRASS!!