Friday, August 07, 2009

friday frivolity...

Another Friday...another week gone!

Of course having Steve home all week and him working last night has thrown my conception of time off...

I have thought it was Saturday all day!!

I guess as long as I do not drive to worship services in the morning I will be okay:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First, I want to wish my friend Renea, and I guess Greg too:), a happy anniversary...

22 years!!!

I cannot believe you have been married over 2 decades...

and that we met and have been friends for that long!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela spent the night with Hayley after bible study on Wednesday...

Emma did too...

after the drama of "Whys" and "She always gets invited to spend the night!" between the sobs!

and then I received a much anticipated phone call Thursday asking if they could stay another day...

Today I went to pick them up...

Well, Emma is home!!!

Caleb was driving to the Whitsitt's...

so Michaela is in Indianapolis at the teen weekend devotional....

I guess we will finally see her again on Sunday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who knew there would be a silver lining to the severe storms and flooding in Louisville last week...

Steve will be slugging through water logged buildings doing restoration and demolition.

Woo Hoo, a paycheck!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I registered for my classes today...

Anatomy and Physiology...
Calculus....
Basic Arrhythmia...

I am so excited to finally be done with my prerequisites and starting in my core classes!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There has been a call back from one of the companies Steve applied to...

I am not going to get into the specifics yet...

but it would be a positive thing for many reasons....

so please pray for the situation!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Steve's drill weekend...

which means he works 41 hours...

with about 3 hours sleep tomorrow evening.

Thank you honey!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer is supposed to return tomorrow...

temperatures in the 90s...

UGH!!!!

The air may have to come back on:(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laundry calls~~I have been ignoring it:)

The floors are in need of a mop...

and I guess I should figure out dinner at some point...

I am thinking popcorn:)

Chemistry homework after Steve leaves for work and Emma goes to bed.

and around 2:00 or 3:00 am...

SLEEP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great Friday night!!!