Friday, August 21, 2009

friday frivolity...

It is Friday again...

We survived the first three days of the new school year...

Emma has been exhausted each day, going all 5 days next week should completely wear her out!

Michaela is wanting to be homeschooled:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve is still looking for a job...

He calls the temp. services {3 of them} every morning...

They are not placing anyone anywhere.

We keep praying that something will turn up...

anywhere!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next week is my last week of Chemistry...

I have a test on Tuesday...

and then take my final on Thursday!!

Should be fun:)

And then I move on to Anatomy and Physiology, Calculus, and Cultural Diversity...

Oh my!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are being invaded by the Jonas Brothers next week...

Sunday night after church services, Michaela, 11 girls from church, and 2 crazy women will head to Rupp Arena in Lexington for the Jo Bro. concert...

Michaela will come back to La Grange, spend the night, and then Steve will drive her up to school {she will miss the first three periods}...

Tuesday, I will take my Chemistry test and then go get Mac out of school {she will miss the last three periods}, and head to Nashville...

getting there in time to meet up with the Hunters at the hotel room...

and then they are off to stand MERE FEET away from the JB!!

I will stay in the hotel room and study for my final...

Not experiencing the 1000s of squealing girls!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cannot believe summer is coming to a close...

The pool is coming down...

The annuals have been pulled up...

and I have had to change the timer on our lamp in the entryway...

It was set to come on at 9:25~~~just as it began to get dark...

Now it has been set for 8:50....

Autumn is on its way!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve had to replace the brakes on my van today...

the metal on metal sound was not exactly reassuring...

I am glad to know I will be able to stop when necessary!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaela is finishing her first week of Dance Team practice...

3 hours on Tuesdays {tap, ballet, and jazz}...

3 hours in Thursday {tap, ballet, and jazz}...

1.5 hours on Saturday {classical ballet}...

That is ALOT of dance!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please keep praying for us as we continue on in uncertainty.