Thursday, September 18, 2008

steve, get the shot gun...

Ever since the first day of school, Emma Shea has sat next to a little boy on the Kindergarten bus. She came home talking about a new friend, but could not remember his name. After 2 or 3 days, she knew his name and she wanted to write our phone number down because he had asked her for her phone number so they could get together and play!
I do not think I am ready for my daughters being asked for a phone number--especially my 5 year old!!!

It seems as if the 'relationship' has progressed. As I was putting Emma's snack into her backpack this morning, I noticed a small piece of paper at the bottom of her bag. Upon taking it out, I realized it was a LOVE LETTER to Emma. When I asked her about it, she just smiled and said it was from Casey!!!
She is locked up until she is 25!!!!!!