Tuesday, November 11, 2008

you've got a friend in me...

friend:–noun
1.a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2.a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter
3.a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile:


Friendship takes time. It is something that requires work and attention. It is very easy to allow all the little things in life to consume us. What pays the price is our relationships. Maintaining friendship does not take grand gestures. Small, conscientious actions are what is needed to let the friends in your life know you are thinking of them and that you value their place in your life.

I have failed. I have been a terrible friend. I think about my friends every day, but I have not taken the time to let THEM know that. I am truly sorry!!
Amy, Holly, Keira, MaryAnn, Melanie, Renea, Roy, Shelley, Stephanie, Windy... thank you for putting up with me. Don't give up on me yet!!!!

Thank you for being a friend!!




I'll be there for you:):)