Saturday, November 08, 2008

life's little quandaries...

There are many things in life I do not understand.

Most things I do not try to understand. The price of petrol. Ear stretching. Football. They are what they are.

My trip to Wal-Mart for Children's Tylenol for Emma allowed me to add a few more items to me list of things not understood:

1. Salvation Army bell ringers in front of stores in November.

2. Christmas music being played in stores and on the radio in November.

3. Parents who take their young tired children out to shop way past their bedtime--and then yell at them the entire time they are in the store because they are acting up.

4. How petrol can be $1.57 at one exit and $2.29 at the next. {But I am not complaining about the $1.57!!!}

5. Did I mention Christmas music in November!!!!!

But I do understand why I usually shop at Target instead of Wal-Mart.