Friday, July 24, 2009

friday frivolity...

Another Friday has rolled around. Where do the days go??
~~~~~
Today was the last day of VBS. It was a good week of Bible study~~~putting on the whole armor of God. We had around 86 in attendance each day.
~~~~~

I spent the week driving back and forth to La Grange...

104 miles round trip~~~gets old real fast!
~~~~~

The girls spent Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday with friends in La Grange...

I didn't want them to miss while I was in class.
~~~~~

Michaela is still in La Grange...

One of the congregations in New Albany, IN is hosting lectures for the teenagers.

After the singing and lessons, Michaela, and 29 other teenagers, are all crashing at the Morris' for the evening!

I think Gina is C.R.A.Z.Y!!!!:):)
~~~~~

The weather is heating up again...

it is supposed to be back in the mid-80s tomorrow.

I dread turning the air back on!
~~~~~

We have birthdays upon us...

Steve turns 43 in two days...

Michaela turns 13 {AHHHHHH} in 20 days...

Emma turns 6 in a little over a month...

How did they all get so old?

And who gave my babies permission to grow up?
~~~~~

It has been a week of go go go...

I am off to bed.

Cleaning and painting tomorrow!