Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lemonade in the works...

Today has been a day of ups and downs...

I have vented...

I have cried...

I have said ugly things...

I have cried some more.

But... I have also begun to make some lemonade with the lemons that have been given to us.

We spent the afternoon with faithful Christian friends...

thank you Gina for not letting me sit at home and wallow:)

We were brought some comfort food...

thank you Camillia for the large Dr. Pepper with LOTS of ice from Sonic and homemade cinnamon rolls:)

We spent an hour in worship and Bible study with our fellow brethren...

thank you friends for your hugs and concerns. we were comforted and strengthened by your love for us:)

And we enjoyed a movie with friends...

thank you Ms. Hazel for welcoming us to your home:)

The lemons are being squeezed and the sweetness of Christian love is being added....

lemonade in the works:)