Saturday, July 11, 2009

just another slow saturday...

Not too much happening here...

I mowed~~still having to use the push mower:(

It rained~~but it cooled the air down and the humidity left:)

Emma played in the rain~~with her umbrella so she didn't get wet:)

Michaela finished two reports for her Summer Reading assignments~~she wasn't too thrilled, but she will be when she doesn't have to worry about it anymore:)

I did am doing laundry~~Michaela is leaving for a week of camp in Indiana :( :)

Steve painted the first coat in the WC~~we should have a working 1/2 bath next week:)

Cali has quickly gained an understanding of the invisible fence~~it is great to be able to just open the door and let her go:)

I am looking forward to worshipping God tomorrow and seeing fellow Christians~~I really need their Christian love:)


Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. I Thessalonians 5:11