Wednesday, July 30, 2008

...and it begins...

I think my head is going to explode!!!!!!

For those of you who know me, you know what moving does to my state of mind--especially those moves that seem to linger on forever. As I sit among boxes packed and ready to be mailed, empty boxes waiting to filled and mailed, antiques waiting to go to storage, toys, etc. waiting to be taken to Joan at church, I want to scream and just say forget it!!!! It wouldn't be so bad if everything had one destination, but it seems as if everything is going in a different direction--and I am not sure where to begin. Along with the destination confusion, the boxes have to be packed so that the items do not break (obviously)and also so that the post office will accept it...nothing on the outside of the box, the right tape, completed customs forms,... AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!

I never thought the day would come that I wished for an U-Haul to be parked in front of my house, but if it meant this FUN would be over with in one shot, I am all for it!!!!!

Okay, the rant is over. Back to the boxes!!!!!!