Monday, June 22, 2009

i am here...i am here...

Wow, almost two days without posting...

but....no worries

I am here.

Enjoying the lazy days of summer with my girls.

And since I haven't posted pictures in a while, I added a few today!

After 6 hours in the pool, Emma and her friend Tess cooked up a feast in the 'outdoor kitchen'

While Emma and Tess cooked, Michaela and Hannah played in the pool for hours.

They are both very talented:)

Emma took a break from the kitchen and did a photo shoot.

She is very talented in a variety of areas:)Steve came home early because SOMEONE locked her keys in the van.

I would like to defend myself the individual that locked the doors with the keys still in it...
Steve started the van after church last night with HIS keys. I drove home, took the keys out of the ignition, locked the doors as I always do with the remote, and then went inside and threw the keys in the basket. Not giving a thought to the 'ownership' of the keys.

So in reality it is Steve's fault! If he had started the van with MY keys, I would have followed my routine with no issues and MY keys would have been in the basket where they belonged instead of between the seats in the van!!!

YEAH LET'S GO WITH THE "IT'S STEVE'S FAULT!" SCENARIO!!! THAT WORKS SO MUCH BETTER FOR ME THAN THE 'TAMMY NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN AND THINK SOMETIME" SCENARIO:p

Anyway...

Do you notice anything missing from the picture above?

Oh, there is no mower deck you say.

Yes, something cracked so I got TO PUSH MOW THE BACKYARD!!!

Now our backyard isn't huge, but it isn't small either (1/2 acre maybe).

It was hot and yucky!!

I need my riding mower back:)

Boy, I don't like when my children begin thinking more and more like me and begin to out smart me!

Michaela went outside to get something and was being a goober so Steve locked her out. (it was a joke, d/n call CPS!).

All of a sudden we see her climbing through the kitchen window.

I was truly impressed with her cleverness:)
Emma had some cuddle time with her Daddy.

It certainly doesn't look like she likes him or anything does it:)