Monday, June 29, 2009

an interview...with unexpected results...

I saw this interview over at A Modern Mother and thought I would take a chance and see what my darlings would say!!

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Mac: I love you. This answer FINALLY given after "I don't know." and "Stop acting like a moron." were given.

Emma: Go to your room!

2. What makes mommy happy?

Mac: When I listen to you.

Emma: Obeying you

3. What makes mommy sad?

Mac: When I don't listen to you.

Emma: Not obeying her.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Mac: When she is sarcastic and makes fun of things.

***Me sarcastic??? Well, I never!!!

Emma: Makes jokes.

5. What was your mom like as a child?

Mac: You disobeyed your parents.

Emma: Don't know.

6. How old is your mom?

Mac: 39

***She was trying to earn brownie points~~~she should have said 29!

Emma: 40

7. How tall is your mom?

Mac: 5' 5"

Emma: Ummmmm! That tall (holding hand above her head)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Mac: Ummmm. Ummmm. Take pictures

Emma: Go buy Pepsi.

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?

Mac: Read, go on the computer, do laundry, watch Emma

Emma: Go to school.

10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?

Mac: Hmmm. Acting. No wait, a famous photographer

Emma: Hmmm. Doing a play.

*** Where does this idea that I can act come from?

11. What is your mom really good at?

Mac: Being creative

Emma: Cooking ***I am not sure what delusional world she lives in!

12. What is your mom not very good at?

Mac: Waking up in the morning.

Emma: Laundry

***Both answers were right on!!!!

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Mac: Stay at home mom.

Emma: You don't have a job!! ***Good to know I do nothing!

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?

Mac: Pepsi. Or it's either Indian, Italian, or Mexican food. Wait!!! I want to change it to salted tomatoes.

Emma: Chipotle

15 If your mom was given one wish, what would it be?

Mac: It would be, ummmm, to be able to live in England. PAUSE....For Emma and I to grow up and be good children.

Emma: Me being good.

I asked the girls separately. It is amazing how similar some of the answers are. Down to the Ummmms and the Hmmmms.

And I guess if I didn't want to hear some of the answers, I shouldn't have asked!!!!