1. What is something mom always says to you?
Mac: I love you. This answer FINALLY given after "I don't know." and "Stop acting like a moron." were given.
Emma: Go to your room!
2. What makes mommy happy?
Mac: When I listen to you.
3. What makes mommy sad?
Mac: When I don't listen to you.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Emma: Makes jokes.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Emma: Don't know.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Emma: Ummmmm! That tall (holding hand above her head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Emma: Go buy Pepsi.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Emma: Go to school.
10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
Mac: Hmmm. Acting. No wait, a famous photographer
*** Where does this idea that I can act come from?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Emma: Cooking ***I am not sure what delusional world she lives in!
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mac: Waking up in the morning.
***Both answers were right on!!!!
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Emma: You don't have a job!! ***Good to know I do nothing!
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15 If your mom was given one wish, what would it be?
I asked the girls separately. It is amazing how similar some of the answers are. Down to the Ummmms and the Hmmmms.
And I guess if I didn't want to hear some of the answers, I shouldn't have asked!!!!