Thursday, June 11, 2009

i am tired already...

Okay, so I have a soul searching post in the works, but it will have to wait because today is packed full.

completely full!

Michaela and my day will begin by 7:30...

which I know for some is late, but for us it is obscenely early~~especially since I am still awake at 12:30!

Michaela must be showered, hair up (i.e plastered down with gel and hairspray so that it doesn't move), ballet costume on, other costumes and accessories in hand and out the door no later than 9:00am.

For three hours she and I will be at her full dress rehearsal.

Emma is staying with friends from church until Friday~~thank you Cari!

After the dress rehearsal we will grab some lunch and then head to Cincinnati State.

At 3:15 I will begin my Algebra final. Michaela will read in the lounge outside the classroom.

I was going to study tonight, but I figured up my average and I can make a 60 and still pull an A in the class so I will look over notes during rehearsal.

After I finish my final, we will grab some dinner and then head back to the theater for the recital.

Sheesh! I am tired already!!!

Friday I will take my Biology final and drive down to pick up Emma.

Saturday I get to do the dress rehearsal and recital fun all over again with Emma.

minus the final!

Sunday we are driving to Indianapolis to visit with friends for the day.

Monday I get to take my Chemistry final (rescheduled~~couldn't take a final AND be at a recital at the same time).

And then NOTHING

Nothing until my summer classes begin.

Two weeks of NOTHING.


Nothing is sounding good about now!!!!!

****I WILL POST PICS OF MAC'S DANCES TONIGHT!