Friday, January 30, 2009

friday frivolity...

You know, as a mother, you are constantly telling your children to LISTEN TO ME!

We ask, "Are you listening to me?" or "Do you hear my words?" how many times a day?

The words, "I am tired of repeating myself because you do not listen to me." are regularly heard among the homes of families everywhere.

So...
maybe I should put on my listening ears! practice what I preach! take my own advice! be a do~er, not just a say~er!...

At the end of this post I mentioned that I would posting pictures of Emma with her friends Riley and Sidney. And then I added an update that stated that the pictures were not on the CD so there would be no pictures. I even went as far as emailing Emory and asking him to email them to me whenever he got a chance.
And then it happened!!!
The moment I remembered what I had been told!

As Emory handed me the CD he said, "I have put these in a zip file. You will have to unzip them to see them."

Voila, when you listen to the words being spoken to you and do as you are told, things work!!!
Princess Sidney

Princess Emma

Princess Riley

Three little princesses

Let see, your Daddy says you can start dating when you are 40~~that is 35 years from now. You'll date a few years, get engaged , and then plan the wedding for a year or so after you get engaged. You might want to wait to pick out your dress~~~styles will change, your likes/dislikes will change, and you might not like how you look in the dress in the year 2047!

I suggest eloping! Weddings are overrated!

The girls had a great time playing dress up. Emma married an imaginary husband (aren't they the best kind:) and then had a baby. I am glad she knows what order life should go in!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new study has revealed that marital happiness may lower the risk of sleep problems in Caucasian women, whereas marital worry may raise the chances of the same.

The result was based on the study in which Dr. Wendy M. Troxel, a psychologist
at the University of Pittsburgh, and his co-workers focused on 1,938 married women with an average age of 46 years.

Seriously, we needed a STUDY to figure out that if you are having problems in your marriage, your sleep might be disrupted??????????

Maybe I should get some government funding to search out the answer to an obscure problem like determining if eating too much causes weight gain!!