Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my throat still hurts, but my bum feels better...

This is what sick looks like.


She has had NO FEVER!
NO LOSS OF ENERGY

NO LOSS OF APPETITE!

Yet, she has gone 3 1/2 days sounding like she has cotton stuck in her throat. And telling me her throat hurts alittle when she swallows and yawns.

I finally took her to Urgent Care to have a throat swab.

Cuz' ya' know, I am one of THOSE moms who does not take her children to the Dr. unless they are close to death.
I figured almost four days was long enough!

The nurse did a throat swab~~Oh Emma loved that!!!

The Dr. checked her throat and was shocked at how large her tonsils are!!

The strep test came back positive.

A shot of penicillin was given in her bum~~Again, she was thrilled!!

We are home now.

Her throat hurts alittle, but her bum feels better!!!!