Wednesday, January 07, 2009

normal...

What is that strange sound?

Oh wait. That is what 'quiet' sounds like!

It is 8:30am and I am the only one home.

So this means:

a. I am awake--which is a rare occurrence lately (having Steve home all of the time has afforded me the luxury of staying up all night and sleeping in late!!!)

b. The girls are in school--even as the snow flurries fly!!

c. Steve is working!!! Hold on! Let me say that again. Steve is at work!!!!!! (it is 'pretend job, but it is a job!!){There should hopefully be a career update next week!}

It has been over THREE MONTHS since I have had the house to myself during the day.

I will spend my day doing exciting activities like laundry, dishes, dusting (UGH), and trying to get the stain out of the cream carpet on the bottom step. The stain that NOONE knows anything about. The stain that is impossible to have occurred because we do not wear our shoes upstairs!! Blame it on the dog--Emma did!

I know G.L.A.M.O.U.R.O.U.S.

But I will do all of these without anyone in my SAHM space!!

We are back to normal!

Normal is good!