Friday, March 20, 2009

friday frivolity...

We welcomed the first day of Spring by..... turning on the heat because it is 36* outside and 56* in the house.

Brrrr!
~~
You know you are in trouble when you Bible study ends on Wednesday night and you are suddenly surrounded by teenage girls!

And when you see the gleam of hope in their puppy dog eyes you become more worried.

And then somehow, after much talking/coercing/persuasive arguments, you find yourself saying yes to driving 8~~~ E.I.G.H.T.~~ teenage boys and girls to Indianapolis for the monthly teenage devotional.
~~~
So instead of having until 10:00pm to complete my final paper for my disaster preparedness class, I have to have it done by 2:00~~~that is why I am blogging at 11:25~~don't want to leave myself too much leeway!!!

I mean, I wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't rushing around at the last minute!!
~~~
So I will finish (as soon as I start) my paper, pack clothes for Emma (she is spending the night in La Grange because she has no where to sit on the way to Indy) and myself, head to Union at 2:00 to pick up Hannah, swing back by our house to pick up Michaela (who should be off of the bus by then), drive the hour to the Morris'. At the Morris', I will drop off Emma ( who is THRILLED to be spending the night because their oldest daughter is home from college and Emma LOVES Sarah!) and pick up 4 boys and 4 girls who will SQUEEZE into the van~~because YES, it only fits 8 total!! So, I will choose the quiet boy to sit up front with me:):), the other three boys will sit in the middle seats, and the 4 girls will sit in the back row~~~good thing they all like each other:)

Once bags and children are comfortably (ha) in, we will head out for the 2 hour trip to Indianapolis!!!

I will drop all of them off at the Whitsitts' and then head to peace and quiet in Whitestown!!!
~~~
Ms. Katrina was not at Bible study on Wednesday so Emma's wobbly tooth is still with us!!

It will definitely be gone on Sunday!!!
~~~
Even though I have completely written the paper in my head~~while standing in the shower~~ I guess I had better get busy typing it!

Now if only I remember what I 'wrote', cuz' it was good!!!