Saturday, March 07, 2009

i just want to brag on ya'...

So Steve when you read this, just grin and accept it.

He LOVES when I do this. {she says with sarcasm oozing}

I thought he should see something nice about himself when he checks in to see what I have rambled about for the day:)

I am lying here in the MIDDLE of my bed, cuz' there ain't no one here to share it with. As I was waiting for the first show of Army Wives~~season 2~~ to download from itunes (I am hooked), I began thinking about how fortunate I am to have Steve in my life~~~And I do not let him know how much I appreciate what he does enough so I thought posting it here would be a great idea:)

He is working TWO jobs, plus his National Guard weekend...
just so I can stay home with the girls and go back to college.

He went into work at Atria Friday morning, got home around 6:30pm, talked to the girls and I for a few minutes, and then went to sleep. He got up at 9:10 and left for his second job {10pm~6am}. This is tough enough when he gets to come home and sleep on Saturday. But this is his drill weekend, so he left his 2nd job at 6am and drove to Blue Ash for ANG at 7:00am. At 4:30pm he was released from duty and he drove home. He walked Emma down to a friend's house, told me about some famous person he had to get from the airport last night, and then went to sleep for about 3 hours. He is now back at his second job. He will work there until 6am and then head off to Blue Ash again for Guard duty until 4:30pm.

He will certainly crash when he gets home tomorrow

And he will get up Monday morning to head to work.

All so I can stay home!!!!!

You are a hardworking, loving, considerate man!!!

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

I love ya'