Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wordless wednesday AND wordful wednesday...

Strange picture you say!

I totally agree!

But this is my life today....

You see, our puppy {and i use that term loosely since she is 80 lbs at 6 months} made her mark when she was about 4 months old...

she decided to chew the cord to the laptop...

We have been doing okay with it, but it has gotten REALLY bad in the last few days~~the electrical tape wasn't even helping anymore.

So we have ordered a new one, but we have to wait for it to get here from Fujitsu {none of the stores carry a compatible one~~becasue that would be too easy and convenient}.

This would normally not be a big deal~~~I would just have to give up the internet/blogging for awhile.

I would survive for a day or two!!!

Except this week is the final week for one of my classes.

I have a paper to write and a final to take by Friday.

I had my study schedule all planned out~~~the computer cord doesn't seem to be on the same page as me!

It keeps shorting out and then the battery runs out 15 minutes later.

I have just spent the last 10 minutes twisting the cord at the frayed area~~safe, I know!

It finally smoked, then sparked , and I now have power~~~for now {so of course I am posting before doing schoolwork!!!}

So, if I sit really still, keep the dog from bumping the cord, I might just complete what I had planned to have finished this morning ~~~before Emma wakes up and has to go to dance!!

Aren't pets a treasure and joy!!!

Man's best friend!!!

Makes me wish I was in the picture below~~sitting on the peaceful beach; listening to the waves lap up on to the shore :)

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY...

taken by me in Hundstanton, UK